My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- 21 Questions with … Julia Blount ’12
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars = That Coupon Book You Bought For Your Little Sister’s Band Fundraiser
- Newcomer’s Guide 2015: Dorm Food
- Newcomer’s Guide: Lay of the Library Land
- 21 Questions With…Patrick Roche ’14
- Divestment Referendum Narrowly Defeated
- The Weekend Princeton Went to War (on Social Media)
- On Princeton’s Funkiest Gargoyles: A Photographic Tour: A 7 volume set of photos I took of gargoyles on the...
- On Live Blog: Chapel Gathering on University Tensions: If Princeton is the so called place cognizant of all culture...
- On Live Blog: Chapel Gathering on University Tensions: Princeton uses the health issues of Minorities against them as...
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: