My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- Will Gansa is Crashing Yik Yak
- First Look: The New Princeton Station
- 3 Princetonians Win Rhodes in 2014
- One Wa Closes, the Other One Opens
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- The A-Bomb Kid (And How’s Your Senior Thesis Going?)
- At Least 200 Protest Grand Jury Decision on Michael Brown Shooting
- Our Members
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: