My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- The A-Bomb Kid (And How’s Your Senior Thesis Going?)
- Spotted: Malia Obama
- Carly Rae Jepsen at Spring Lawnparties?
- S/O to President Obama, who is Cheering on the Women’s Team Right Now
- How Much is Your Princeton Degree Really Worth?
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- Women’s Basketball Coach Courtney Banghart Named World’s 43rd Greatest Leader
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars = That Coupon Book You Bought For Your Little Sister’s Band Fundraiser
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: