My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- The Historic Winter Storm That Wasn’t
- What on Earth is a Sexual Misconduct Tour?
- COMBO II: Princeton Stereotypes All Completely True
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars = That Coupon Book You Bought For Your Little Sister’s Band Fundraiser
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- 21 Questions With…Patrick Roche ’14
- Our Members
- The A-Bomb Kid (And How’s Your Senior Thesis Going?)
- On Course Evaluations: Sucks to Be Physics, Poetry is Life: Yes physics may suck, but all those wonderful humanities...
- On Grade Deflation is Dead: Way to go, Oren!!
- On LIVEBLOG: Dean’s Date, Spring 2014: 5:46-grey light enters from a window Nine pages from now the light will...
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: