My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- Residential College Review: Rockefeller
- Residential College Review: Wilson Edition
- Residential College Review: Whitman Edition
- Residential College Review: Mathey Edition
- Residential College Review: Butler Edition
- Residential College Review: Forbes Edition
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars = That Coupon Book You Bought For Your Little Sister’s Band Fundraiser
- On LIVEBLOG: Dean’s Date, Spring 2014: 5:46-grey light enters from a window Nine pages from now the light will...
- On IN PRINT: Tal Fortgang ’17 on Privilege: I can’t speak to Tal’s success, (which is likely the...
- On Princeton Freshman Tal Fortgang Appears on Fox News: Oh Mrs. Erickson, cry me a river. Your younger son is...
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: