My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- Princeton’s 10 Best Perks
- Princeton’s Famous (Fictional) Alumni
- An Introduction to Princeton’s Virtual Bubble
- 21 Questions With…Liz Lian ’15
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars = That Coupon Book You Bought For Your Little Sister’s Band Fundraiser
- Students can now easily trade late meal for club passes
- 21 Questions With… Cason Crane ’17
- On 21 Questions With… Cason Crane ’17: Don’t be sensitive about age. 24 is not an uncommon...
- On Students can now easily trade late meal for club passes: You are not desperate!
- On Buy train tickets from your phone! Great job, NJ Transit! (Never thought I’d say that.): Be careful with...
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: