My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- I’m Writing This Post While Sitting In A $5,000 Chair
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- Thanks, Peter Lewis: More Fun With Expensive Chairs
- 21 Questions With…Patrick Roche ’14
- IN PRINT: Monks create mandala of sand ahead of Dalai Lama’s visit to Princeton
- The A-Bomb Kid (And How’s Your Senior Thesis Going?)
- About the University Press Club
- Our Members
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: