My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- IN PRINT: Gansa, Cheng USG Presidential Election in The New York Times
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- Will Gansa is Crashing Yik Yak
- Our Members
- 21 Questions With…Patrick Roche ’14
- About the University Press Club
- More than 200 student protesters engage in walk-out and die-in
- Welcome to Princeton, Baby Tigers
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: