My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- Why didn’t Princeton take the AAU Survey on Sexual Assault?
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- An unconvincing theory explaining Stephen Colbert’s love for Princeton
- Our Members
- About the University Press Club
- 21 Questions With…Patrick Roche ’14
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars = That Coupon Book You Bought For Your Little Sister’s Band Fundraiser
- Princeton University: Where Every Building Has The Same Name
- On The Great Pop-Tarts Mystery : Gabriel Stewart writing at Quartz finally contacted Kellogg’s PR...
- On LIVEBLOG: Dean’s Date, Spring 2015: CORRECTION: ONF is not a vegetarian. I’m not sure how such a blatant lie...
- On Princeton’s Famous (Fictional) Alumni: Alfred Eaton in John O’ Hara’s “From the...
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: