My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- LIVEBLOG: Dean’s Date, Spring 2015
- Where does your NetID come from?
- 21 Questions with … Julia Blount ’12
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- How Much is Your Princeton Degree Really Worth?
- Thanks, Peter Lewis: More Fun With Expensive Chairs
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars = That Coupon Book You Bought For Your Little Sister’s Band Fundraiser
- Our Members
- On LIVEBLOG: Dean’s Date, Spring 2015: CORRECTION: ONF is not a vegetarian. I’m not sure how such a blatant lie...
- On Princeton’s Famous (Fictional) Alumni: Alfred Eaton in John O’ Hara’s “From the...
- On Princeton’s Funkiest Gargoyles: A Photographic Tour: A 7 volume set of photos I took of gargoyles on the...
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: