My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- 21 Questions With… Cason Crane ’17
- O hai, can we do the Charleston?
- Where does your NetID come from?
- INFOGRAPHIC: Interactive Admissions Statistics for the Princeton Class of 2017
- Happy 5th Birthday, Grade Deflation!
- LIVEBLOG: Dean’s Date, Spring 2013
- Thanks, Peter Lewis: More Fun With Expensive Chairs
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: