My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- 21 Questions with… Clayton Raithel ’12
- I’m Writing This Post While Sitting In A $5,000 Chair
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- Grade Deflation is Dead
- The A-Bomb Kid (And How’s Your Senior Thesis Going?)
- Our Members
- 21 Questions With…Patrick Roche ’14
- Thanks, Peter Lewis: More Fun With Expensive Chairs
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: