My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- 21 Questions With…Liz Lian ’15
- An Introduction to Princeton’s Virtual Bubble
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- Princeton’s Famous (Fictional) Alumni
- Princeton’s 10 Best Perks
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars = That Coupon Book You Bought For Your Little Sister’s Band Fundraiser
- Our Members
- The Rise and Fall of Four Loko: A Retrospective
- On Wild Animus Hits Princeton!: I just got a copy of his new book “The hope we seek” at Berklee in...
- On Princeton trivia: We hate other colleges but we like the constitution: The Alexander Hamilton story is...
- On National Society of Collegiate Scholars = That Coupon Book You Bought For Your Little Sister’s Band Fundraiser: ...
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: