My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- (UPDATED) Whitman, Forbes Dining Halls closed, some staff sent home due to measles concerns
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars = That Coupon Book You Bought For Your Little Sister’s Band Fundraiser
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- Literary Map of Princeton, Google Streetview Edition
- Princeton Hidden Minority Council launches “Thoughts” campaign
- Princeton’s Funkiest Gargoyles: A Photographic Tour
- Our Members
- The Dark Knight Returns; Or, Batman’s Back At Princeton
- On The Birds Are Back: We can help with the geese problems!!! Please check our website at www.awaywithgeese.com or...
- On Course Evaluations: Sucks to Be Physics, Poetry is Life: Yes physics may suck, but all those wonderful humanities...
- On Grade Deflation is Dead: Way to go, Oren!!
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: