My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars = That Coupon Book You Bought For Your Little Sister’s Band Fundraiser
- Where does your NetID come from?
- The Great Pop-Tarts Mystery
- An unconvincing theory explaining Stephen Colbert’s love for Princeton
- Residential College Review: Rockefeller
- Princeton’s Famous (Fictional) Alumni
- Residential College Review: Whitman Edition
- On The Great Pop-Tarts Mystery : Gabriel Stewart writing at Quartz finally contacted Kellogg’s PR...
- On LIVEBLOG: Dean’s Date, Spring 2015: CORRECTION: ONF is not a vegetarian. I’m not sure how such a blatant lie...
- On Princeton’s Famous (Fictional) Alumni: Alfred Eaton in John O’ Hara’s “From the...
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: