My fear is that the Princeton Univer-sity I knew has been taken over by a female majority (for better or worse). I am surprised that other male graduates are not upset by these developments.
The most visited posts in
the past two weeks:
- Childish Gambino at Lawnparties, Maybe
- An unconvincing theory explaining Stephen Colbert’s love for Princeton
- Princeton Admits 21.1% of Early Action Applicants
- Our Members
- The Freshman’s Guide to Princeton: Dorm Life
- Welcome to Princeton, Baby Tigers
- About the University Press Club
- Happy 5th Birthday, Grade Deflation!
This fall will mark the 40th anniversary of coeducation at Princeton. Let’s look at some photos of the 171 trailblazing women who arrived on campus in 1969.
More after the jump:
With Houseparties approaching faster than we can finish our JPs, we thought we’d offer some inspiration and share some pictures of a Princeton dance in 1960, before coeducation (via Ivy-Style). Note the awkwardness: